Our instructors are professional, well-known, and experts in their fields. Classes are led by these industry leaders who have a passion for sharing the knowledge and experience. See who will be teaching this Spring with our easy-to-use filter below.
Jeff Grossman & Jean Levine
- Cruising on a Catamaran – are 2 hulls better than 1? an all-day seminar
- Docking & Linehandling 101
- Docking and Linehandling 201
- For Ladies Only!
- Emergency: What to do if you are suddenly alone? Skipper overboard?
- WTF is all this Paperwork!
- Coastal Cruise to the Caribbean: Take the Drama out of your Dream!
- Bahamas (part 1) – How to successfully stage, cross, and adapt to cruising the Bahamas
- Bahamas (part 2) Sold Out – Navigating between the islands—how to safely get where you want to go
- The Frugal Cruiser—Cost savings strategies for cruising on a tiny budget
- Insider Secrets for the Beginner Cruiser
- Good Copy – VHF Etiquette and Use